Friday, June 24, 2011

I've seen good people bleed

"And I thought I had seen it all
But, my own two eyes
Were perfectly normal that day
There's things that I've done
Only seen by the sun
And those things will be buried
With me at my grave"


Iodine Sky - Black Light Burns


They're fixing my medicine. I stood up for myself for once with the head psychiatrist and expressed my extreme displeasure towards the seroquel. They explained to me they didn't remove me on the klonopin because of addiction but rather resistance to it.

Slowly weening off of it, back down to 50 milligrams for the next two days, then 25, then I get off of it for good. There must be a God out there listening to me somewhere.

Working on a video series to resemble but make itself unique from marblehornets. Writing the script now. Let's hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment