Thursday, June 9, 2011

Time does not heal, and time does not mend

It's not a matter of God.
It's not a matter of 'faith.'
It's just a cycle we create.
The bird who broke his wings...
Time does not heal, and, time does not mend.
The Bird Who Broke Its Own Wings - Roid Rage of Pennsylvania


This song is making me cry, and, justly so. It was about the miscarriage of the lead singers child. I know him personally, but, I didn't know him back when this had happened. I'm going to weep like a baby now.

Tomorrow I'm to go into school, pick up the work I've missed, bring it all home, work on it, and prepare for an evaluation the day after at the same out patient building I had been thrown into about this time last year. It's not a bad place, and it's only a partial program. I don't have to stay there all day or anything, it's 9-3, if I'm remembering correctly. I just don't know what to expect. They might reject the case because I'm not a threat to myself, and, I refuse to lie about something like that. I don't know what other options I really have anymore. I'm just going to float on and hope the current takes me to a better place.





No comments:

Post a Comment