Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So, turns out, GD and RL not only broke up- They broke up because RL wanted to explore his sexuality. Now, I realize I have no room to speak, but...

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It sucks to be her. GD is a very attractive young woman- Anyone who even second guesses their sexuality while being with her -must- be gay. So, also, not only did he break up with her because he's a homosexual, he did it by text message. Points to you, RL.

Here's the best part: She -still- wants to get back together with him, and she acknowledges that it's a stupid idea to want to, so, I got the answer to my previous post: She was, and is, being irrational. I am so happy I moved on past her. I couldn't be any happier than with R. Well, I could be, but, that has to wait till February. So, I'm happy as I can be at the current moment. On a less positive note, these two weeks are going by horribly fast... I don't want them to end.

While I work on the script for my Operator-related series, a good friend of mine, AJ, who I've known for roughly four years via the internet, and I are going to be working on a small Team Fortress 2 creepypasta based around a video of an annoying kid. This kid wasn't just annoying. We both believe him to be devilspawn and I'm talking to the person who recorded him at the moment. Need to get back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment