Sunday, July 31, 2011

This charade, it won't last

When he's gone, I won't come back


Dammit - Blink 182




G and her boyfriend broke up. It sucks. I was really starting to feel happy for them, and, I was actually happy that he came along and wiped away the chance I had- I never would have made it to being this close with R. She was a stepping stone and as much as it hurt me and wasted space on this blog, it felt good to move on to something bigger.

I don't exactly know what I feel now, but, one thing's for sure, I've already told R I would stay no matter what, and that no other girl is going to get in the way of that, and I meant it. There's some kind of sick irony in this, somewhere.

April is now mid-February... I can work with this, I don't think I want to push it to being any closer.

If Chase and Eva break up within the next few days, I'm going to definitely take this as divine humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment