Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Doped up and posting

It's 2 AM, my meds are knocking me out, and I have nothing to do, so, here's some art and a quick wrap-up.

I dedicate this art-dump to 'R.' I want to clear a few things up. I don't hate him, I just don't like how he's hurt you. I was willing to give him a chance, that's on him, not on me. I don't hate any human being in the earth besides my father and sooner or later that too will fade. I love you, never doubt that. I'd never want to do anything to hurt you or do anything that would cause you harm. I'm so sorry for making you feel the way you had.

Right click and click 'open in a new tab' or 'view image' or whatever to see the full sizes.
I must consume... Consume everything.
 Does this make you cringe? It doesn't make me move.
 The Collector - NIN
 Head Like a Hole -NIN
 Down in It - NIN
 Doodles
 The March of those Fuckheads

No comments:

Post a Comment