Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The forest is on fire, but, we're gonna let it burn

We're controlling it, we've got it handled. Thanks for your concern.


Well, today I talked to her... confirmed that she didn't like me. Confirmed that she was interested in that other guy. Also got a few things settled so, I'm feeling pretty okay. I thought it would hurt more than this. I guess not.

A few facts:
-She doesn't like transparency in guys, she loses interest.
Too bad that I'm an open book to those willing to read. I've got no mysterious allure to me. Oh well.

-She feels the need to earn attention, not just be given it, otherwise it's pointless
I can understand this. The grade isn't worth the points unless you gave effort it. Too bad, being me, I would be more than willing to give her all the love in the world for no other reason than because she's her. I could try and front and make it seem like it's what she does that makes me pay attention, but, that's not going to happen. I'm not gonna change myself for anyone else.

However, I may try a little experiment. I think I'm going to be a bit more reserved with my thoughts from now on to prove a point to the both of us. Just because I'm openly talking about my thoughts doesn't mean I think any less than those who are a bit more opaque. Spite, spite, jealousy, spite.

Here's a song I wrote earlier when I was still mad at her perspective. I'm over it now. I'll eventually put a guitar over it. A cappella for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment