Saturday, May 21, 2011

These tears are real, I'm jealousy. I'm spite and hate, to the core I'm mean.

But, I'm nearly human. Won't you look at me? I'm almost a human being...

Almost Human - Voltaire

Today the girl I liked went out on a date with someone who had a lead in our schools play. My entire torso is in my stomach, I want to puke, and I want to cry so badly. Every time I try my luck with someone, you know what happens? Someone else comes along, at least aesthetically better than me, if not emotionally and mentally, waltzs their way in before I get the chance to do anything, and steals the opportunity from me. I don't even know what to say. I want to tell her but she'll be creeped out, I'm sure. I'm not the most sane person, after all.

The only other memorable thing that happened was that we went to an abandoned house (again) with AY, NY, and WL. AY and WL were freaking out while we were kinda calm. Apparently there were four presences there. I only felt two.

Cheers, to not being good enough, as always
-The Letter E

No comments:

Post a Comment