Friday, May 27, 2011

It's a girl

As I previously stated, I think, NY and AY are having a baby. They found out its gender a few days ago- If you didn't figure out what it is by the title of this post you should feel bad about yourself. Her name's going to be Tesslyn, or Tess for short. Her name sounds adorable. I'm glad that I'll be an uncle figure when the time comes, just by knowing the parents, she's going to be the cutest child ever. I don't have any of the ultrasound pictures, but, I scanned them for the proud parents, and so far, she's healthy. Thank God.

Yesterday was busy but felt short. I went a lot of places with a lot of different people. There was a thunderstorm just before we left Applebees. I took this time of stalling to write a note on the paper the utensils came in for the person who was serving us. "You are a good employee, a very likable person, and have many friends who appreciate you. - (OBSERVING SYMBOL HERE). On the back I scribbled some Slender man paranoia and left a five dollar tip. Under the five dollar tip was another note saying "I (OBSERVER SYMBOL) ALL," and on the back of that was a link to TribeTwelve as well as some drawings of a Metapod. I'm sure he was very confused but pleased.

'She' hasn't been in contact with me much lately. I had an amazing ice breaker via text message that I'm sure if nothing else could be laughed about for how lame it was. Sent an empty message, she responded questioning it, and I promptly apologized, as my mind had drawn a blank. Pahahahahaha. I'm pathetic with comedy. Most of mine revolves around how stupid the jokes are that I make. No response from the perfect ice breaker, or the news that NY was having a girl. I figure her phone might be being screwy, but, I'm not jumping to any conclusions.

I saw her today for two seconds while going up a staircase. I waved, but, she didn't seem to notice. She looked out of it, might have just been a rough day for her, or something. There will be other chances. I'm thinking about finally manning up and telling her how I feel, but, I'm hesitant. Speaking of how I feel, R, mai waifu on Facebook, is meeting up with someone who she really likes later today and going to a con with him this weekend. I figure that'll be good for her, even if I am a bit jealous. It's silly to be jealous though- She's from states away and much older than I am. Oh well. The guy sounds nice enough. As long as he treats her right I won't interfere. But, if he hurts her, well... He'll regret it in more way than one.

So, here I am in my retard study hall, doing absolutely nothing with my time. I've been talking with a friend of mine about his SM blog. He's going to restart it soon. Hopefully it won't become a derelict this time. Heh. Sorry, that was inside humor. I figure I'll plan some Portal 2 maps, putting a twist on some of the originals with the thermal redirection instead of the super colliding super button. Don't know what the rest of the day holds for me, but, I'm hoping for the best, if God is willing. Maybe I'll run into 'her' again.

No comments:

Post a Comment