Friday, May 20, 2011

I can always piss my life away; There will never be consequences

A line from the Left Rights song 'White,' mocking how the white, suburban culture have it so easy. Feeling a lot like that right now, so glad I'm listening to it. I'm in class right now, just finished the assignment on this mangahigh website. It's this manga-based website to test us in mathematics. Most people struggle to get a bronze, I have all gold. I can't take too much pride in this, though, considering I'm still in concept classes.

Good news. I'm definitely going into at least two mainstream classes next year, so, that's something to look forward to. I'm choosing English 11 and Algebra 2. I figure Chemistry and Sociology would be what I'd need help with. I feel like I'm cheating the system a bit by still being in these pull-out classes.

Oh, did I give the impression that was the only good news? No, there's a lot more. I'm in a very good mood. The girl who I've discussed? I just confirmed that she was single last night, so, that's fair game. I can continue without thinking I'm talking to a taken girl. An older sister figure told me to take it slow, to just be friends first, which is what I've been working on. I'm just afraid that I'm going to lose my chance by the time the friendship is built. As SK, the sister figure, said, "You can't have a building standing without a foundation." The foundation is being created, steadily, but, I believe it's surely as well. We've rambled on about nyancat and I've told her about MarbleHornets. I think I'm going to attempt to invite her over to show it to her. My room's clean enough that I could probably get away with vaccuming and finishing the rest today. I've also come up with a name for the video series I was going to start.

Everything seems to be going really well lately. Now that the numbness of the depression is wearing off, I can feel things, more than I want to. Everything feels amplified. Something that would normally make me frown is making me bawl out, something that would lightly irritate me is now making me want to rip someone's head off. Luckily, it's not just the negative emotions. Things that would make me smile fill me with the warmest feeling I've ever had. The negative emotions are calming down, but, I still feel the intense, irrational happiness, and I'm starting to wonder if this is what it's supposed to be like. My self-confidence so high. I don't think anything can bring me down.

Apparently the world is going to end on Saturday. Luckily, God would never end it on a Saturday, that's just in poor taste. Also, if the date is for God to know only, then, even if he HAD planned it on Saturday, he's pushing it back. Good job, idiots. Sometimes I hate other Christians. My entire view on the world ending...

COME AT ME, BRO

P.S. This is also the first time I've gotten to school everyday since February, I believe. Everything feels like it'll just float on. I'm so happy. I really, honestly don't think anyone but God himself can bring me down from this mood. I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment