Wednesday, July 20, 2011

She shines in a world full of ugliness

She matters when everything's meaningless
Fragile, she doesn't see her beauty
She tries to get away
Sometimes it's just that nothing seems worth saving
I can't watch you slip away

I won't let you fall apart
I won't let you fall apart
I won't let you fall apart
I won't let you fall apart

The Fragile - Nine Inch Nails


I'm sure Nheat is sick of reading about my lovesickness, but, too bad. R really does mean the world to me, and, fuck it, the English guy being in the picture or not, I'm going to be here for her, I'm going to love her with all my heart, be here to comfort her when she's upset, do my best to make her as happy as possible, and overall by the best fucking human being I can be for her sake. Even if we don't work out (although I'm still optimistic about that), now, I know I'm going to be one of the best boyfriends, fiancé's, husbands, and father to the children of a lucky woman who I hope I have the pleasure of settling down with. For now, I'm not planning on it being anyone else besides her, even if it has to wait, or even if she decides marriage and children aren't for her after all. I'm here to pick up the pieces and wait until she's comfortable enough to a point where I can be everything she wants and needs.

I won't let her fall apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment