Sunday, July 3, 2011

Tell me

Tell me, Dr. Freeman, if you can: you have destroyed so much — what is it exactly that you have created? Can you name even one thing?... I thought not. 


Dr. Wallace Breen - Half Life 2




Once again, here I go jumping off the deep end of an ambiguous comment left to me by her... Ugh. I feel like such an asshole. Last night I had accidentally made her cry by triggering some thoughts about one of her previous boyfriends. Today I started an argument and went into an episode and fit of crying and complaining and cynical bitching.


Near the end of all my complaints, she said the room was spinning, that she felt sick, and that she wanted to lay down because she felt like she was blacking out. I feel terrible for causing this with the argument... There's nothing I can say to try and make up for this, and, I wouldn't be surprised if she just about hates me now. I keep going on and on about how I don't trust anyone else to not hurt her, or how I never want to, or how I'll keep her safe, and, what do I do? I pull another stunt like this and hurt her worse.


Why do I hurt the ones I care about the most?


'Cause I will always hurt everyone I love
If I were you, I'd run away 'cause it's true
That I will always hurt everyone I love
I'm aching for you but
You're bound to bleed if I adore you


Coward - Black Light Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment